Winter road maintenance data
ready to use for better decisions.
Improve performance and reduce cost.
GPS DataSmart™ winter maintenance reporting system provides vehicle performance, location reports and maps tailored specifically for winter road maintenance managers. Data is collected by on-vehicle sensors, stored and forwarded to your network by Drive by Download DCE™ and delivered to you in automated performance reports and easy-to-interpret maps.
GPS DataSmart™ features and benefits
- Reduce road maintenance costs
- Improve road-clearing performance
- Improve operator safety
- Improve communication with the public
Run and view your winter road maintenance reports from anywhere
- Web-based access and control for anyone with access to your network or intranet
- Web-based access and control for anyone you authorize
View your winter road maintenance data the way you want to
- Cirus spreading performance reports
- – Operating mode
- – Spreader utilization
- – Speed and distance
- – Dispensing mode
- – Materials dispensed
- – Warnings
- – Plowing and spreading activities
- – Sample data and all data snapshots
- – Plow routes traveled
- – Sites needing maintenance
- Mapping formats
- – GIS (Shape File)
- – Google Earth
- – Microsoft Map Point
- Report formats
- – Excel
- – CSV
- – KML
- – GPX
- – ArcView Shape
Complementary telematics systems
Cirus Controls offers a variety of data management systems to give you the most power in recording, analyzing and effectively utilizing application information. Whether you need the Drive by Download DCE™ wireless data transfer system, the SiteMarker D™ vehicle position tracking system, or AVL-compatible spreader controls, we have the solutions that help you streamline operations.
Download product literature for GPS DataSmart™.
Learn more about GPS DataSmart™ from Cirus Controls. Contact us.