Automatic plow weight control for reduced surface and blade wear.
It’s a vital safety concern. Winter maintenance service providers must keep roadways free from dangerous ice and snow. But often the weight of plow blades proves damaging to road surfaces and equipment. Cirus Controls has a solution. Our Moray™ adaptive plow weight control system automatically senses vehicle speed, and adjusts the plow’s contact weight, ultimately saving on blade wear, reducing road damage, and increasing fuel economy.
Moray™ power float valve features:
- Automatic contact weight adjustment
- Speedometer signal and pressure reference
- Optional on/off trigger
- Applicable for plowing, shouldering and sweeping
- Standalone or arm unit mounting
Benefits to roads, equipment and operations:
- Reduced plow blade wear
- Less fuel consumption
- Decreased road surface wear
- Improved front wheel traction
- Safer operations at higher speed
Manual options for power float valves.
As well as the automatic option, Cirus Controls additionally offers a manual power float valve system. Like the automatic system, the manual option helps extend equipment life, prevent damaging road scraping and save on costs.
Contact Cirus Controls to learn more about the Moray™ automatic plow weight control system.