Effective, dependable power. More precise control. Cirus manifold systems.
Cirus Controls modular manifold systems, featuring HydraForce cartridge valves, offer a full range of configurations for optimum performance. Available in numerous designs, manifolds from Cirus offer more precise control and consistent operation so you can deliver unparalleled winter maintenance service.
Our Patrol Series valves offer a 60 gpm inlet sized for patrol trucks and 3-50 gpm work sections.
For smaller trucks, Cirus offers the Z Series valves with a quiet 20 gpm inlet and lower standby pressure.
Z Series valves use sections sized for proportional control of lighter implements and shorter section lengths for easier mounting. They incorporate spool valves for precise flow metering and work sections from 3-20 gpm are available.
Patrol and Z Series valves features and benefits:
- System pressure rated to 3500 psi
- “Load holding” built into each cylinder section
- A and B port full-flow reliefs standard
- 1000-hour salt spray rated coils standard
- 5-year warranty on valve and coil assembly
- HydraForce valves and solenoids
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 certified facility
Download product literature for our modular manifold systems.
Contact Cirus Controls for more information about modular manifold systems.