Consistent modular hydraulic spool valve systems.
Cirus Controls provides dependable, consistent modular hydraulic spool valves systems. Available in a variety of systems from Sauer Danfoss, Husco and Prince, our hydraulic spool valve systems offer dependability, wide-ranging flow capacity and pressure ratings, and compatibility with manual, pneumatic and electronic controls for snowplows and spreaders.
Features and benefits include:
- Pre-compensated, proportional, load independent
- 5 – 45 GPM flow capacity
- Laminar flow design spools
- Field-changeable spools (no disassembling required)
- Maximum pressure of 5075 psi
- Manual (cables), pneumatic (air) or electronic (PMW) controls
- Sauer Danfoss PVG 32 and PVG 32 hybrid models
- Husco 5000, 5000cc and 6000 Series available
- Prince V20 and Hybrid V20 models
- ISO-9001:2000 certified manufacturing
Download product literature for our modular spool valve systems.
Need more information on modular spool valve systems from Cirus Controls? Contact us.