High performance hydraulic valves from Sauer Danfoss
Cirus Controls provides powerful, consistent spool valves systems. Available in a variety of systems from Sauer Danfoss, these valves offer dependability, wide-ranging flow capacity, high power and pressure ratings, and compatibility with manual, pneumatic and electronic controls.
Features and benefits include:
- Pre-compensated, proportional, load independent
- 5 – 38 GPM flow capacity
- Laminar flow design spools
- Maximum pressure of 5075 psi
- Manual (cables), pneumatic (air) or electronic (PWM) controls
- PVG 32 and PVG 32 hybrid models
- Load-sensing offers higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption and longer system life
- Modular design for flexible, wide-ranging configuration options
- Up to 12 basic sections per valve assembly
Need more information on Sauer Danfoss spool valve systems from Cirus Controls? Contact us.